4udrama was built from a group that love to watch Drama and we want to share what we love with the whole world. If you believe that any 4udrama Content, User Material or other material provided through the 4udrama Services, including through a link, infringes your copyright, you should notify 4udrama of your infringement claim in accordance with the procedure set forth below.
We will process each notice of alleged infringement which 4udrama receives and take appropriate action in accordance with applicable intellectual property laws. A notification of claimed copyright infringement should be emailed to 4udrama’s Copyright Agent at [email protected] (Subject line: “DMCA Takedown Request”).
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
– An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
– A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
– A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the 4udrama Services that is reasonably sufficient to enable 4udrama to identify and locate the material
– how 4udrama can contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and email address.
– A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
– A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
4udrama has a policy of terminating infringers in appropriate circumstances.